Wondering what to buy a new mama? I’ve rounded up my favourite pressies to give you some inspiration. Enjoy, L x
- This book: Letters To My Baby. A gift that I can gift to little G myself one day.
- This teething bracelet from Not On The High Street – stylish AND practical.
- A personalised knitted blanket from Baby’s 1st Years. So special.
Surprisingly, even small babies need quite a bit of entertaining. A mama friend gifted me this Freddie Firefly toy from Lamaze which every baby I’ve met LOVES. Check out the reviews on Amazon and you’ll see for yourself!
- A ‘relaxation bag’ of gifts for me – this was from a very thoughtful friend who bundled me a kit including a colouring book, bath bombs and chai tea.
- A handmade mat – great for playtime.
- A personalised book with George as the main character.
My favourite gift of all, though, were the homemade meals my Mum and sister spent hours making before and after George was born. Having healthy soups in the freezer and quiches in the fridge is a godsend when there’s no time or energy to grocery shop or cook. If you’re far away from a new mum friend and can’t make and deliver her a meal, perhaps you could buy Deliveroo / some form of meal delivery vouchers? I know they will make her day.
What was your favourite gift? Leave a comment below!